Tuesday, February 7

21-24 Weeks Pregnant

~ 21-24 Weeks Pregnant ~
I have been feeling a real sense of urgency to get ready for the baby to arrive. We still have a while to go, but it is going by so fast! These past few weeks I have not had a lot of notable symptoms, I am feeling pretty much as I was in my last update, fatigued but not sick. My 24 weeks OB appointment went well, which is to say pretty uneventful. Next month, I am scheduled for my glucose tolerance test and super not excited about drinking the glucola.
 I have decided to start including bump pictures, at least once a month. and when possible I will also include pictures for the same point in my first pregnancy.


Here I am, above, at 22 Weeks Pregnant (Baby #2)

Below are a couple pictures of me at this stage with Harper (Baby #1)



No comments: