Tuesday, February 7

Valentine's Ideas for Little Ones




Valentine's Day is right around the corner, Rob and I like to include Harper in the holiday, last year we made him a little gift bag (pictured below, follow the link to see everything that was inside) and we will most definitely similar in the future. If you have been reading this blog or know me in real life, you have probably figured out by now that I love planning gifts for my little guy. I think books always make such a good gifts, especially for little kids who will enjoy them over and over again, last year we gave Harper this book to go along with this plush puppy (who he sleeps with every night!), a few other books that would make perfect Valentines are "Snuggle Puppy" by Sandra Boynton and "Wherever You Are My Love Will Find You" By Nancy Tillman as well as the book linked in my collage above.

This year we have something a little different planned, we are going to one of our favorite places. We are going to the theater to see "The Lego Batman Movie", which is, I hope not too scary for our little guy! Rob really has his heart set on it and I will admit I am looking forward to it as well, I loved Lego Batman in "The Lego Movie". Plus there was a preview for it when we went to see "Moana" and Harper was really excited (thanks to Rob's example, no doubt). We also have fleece throw blanket, we are planning to give him, I haven't been able to find a picture on the Target website, but we found it in the toy section with the Batman Legos.

No comments: