Thursday, April 27

25-35 Weeks Pregnant


~ 25-35 Weeks Pregnant ~

 It has been 10 weeks since I last posted an update. Whenever I do updates very often, I end up feeling kind of bored, often nothing big seems to have happened from week to week and I feel like I am repeating so much. But, in 10 weeks, things really have progressed and changed. the baby grew from rutabaga to honeydew melon size; I don't have that clear of an idea how big an average rutabaga is, but honeydew melons are pretty large, when you think about carrying one around in your belly, and I feel so much larger than I did back then and this baby's movements are so much more pronounced. I so love love feeling and seeing that she is bumping around in there, though I am looking forward to meeting her on the outside and am experiencing some late pregnancy discomforts, I still kind of wish this part of the pregnancy didn't go by so quickly, it is such a special time and I don't take for granted that I will be so lucky as to experience it a third time or that this is the only time this baby will live in me, no matter how many more I have. Discomfort wise, my lower back is hurting sometimes and I feel like I get fatigued more easily lately and have had a few almost Charley Horses. Happily, though, I passed my glucose tolerance test. As for cravings and things I have been missing, as the weather has gotten more springlike, I have had a few times when I really craved a drink. It has made me realize that season changes are the times I most want to imbibe, when cold weather comes, I start thinking it would be fun to have a spiked cider or a really good beer, ideally while sitting fireside and now, as it is getting warm again, I start thinking how nice it would be to sit on a patio with a glass of wine or by a pool with some sort of cocktail. So, when I get sad that the pregnancy is almost over, I try to comfort myself with thoughts of things I can look forward to about no longer being pregnant. the main one being of course will be the baby girl we are adding to our family. 


 Here I am, above, at 35 Weeks Pregnant (Baby #2)

Below are a couple pictures of me at 32 Weeks  with Harper (Baby #1)


No comments: