Wednesday, January 25

Flamingo Nursery Inspiration


Since finding out that Baby Burgess #2 is a girl, I have been really taking notice of all the pink baby things. It's not that I think little girls automatically have to be surround by the color, so much as that it is one of my favorites and am having having so much fun thinking about bringing more of it into our lives as we prepare this baby to arrive.  Maybe it is because they are fashionable right now, or maybe it is because they remind me of warm sunny days when it is anything but around here, but I have been really drawn to flamingos lately - they are bright and fun, but can also be tastefully brought into a space, I think you can say the same thing about the color pink in general. I am not certain I want to actually do a flamingo centered theme for baby girl, but I am tempted to at least bring some of these items into our space.

plush, brush, humidifier, pom pom bin, book, luxe blanket, muslin quilt

No comments: