Friday, March 11

Lately



Harper is obsessed with going outside, I don't blame him, we have been having quite a few gorgeous, sunny days.

But, he wants to go out even when it is not so nice, like when it is cold pouring rain. And he wants to stay out for-ev-er, he cries when we go back inside, breaking my heart.

I have caught him trying to buckle himself into his stroller several times this week. He also loves to go out in his wagon or for me to wear him out in the Ergo. 
He gave us a scare, when he slipped past Rob, who was bringing in groceries, and ran out the front door by himself. Fortunately, Rob saw him go and followed right after.


He is (as ever) also all about his books, he has just gotten into "Curious George Takes a Job" . It is amazing how his attention span has grown as far as the length of story he can enjoy. We have also been enjoying a few Easter books, "Happy Easter, Mouse" is a favorite. 

Meanwhile, I am obsessed with Harper's yellow pants (pictured above), Picking a color to paint his room ( it is so hard to choose!) and gathering things for his Easter basket (I hope to share a post on that soon).

Happy Friday! 

No comments: